Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have another in my series “How Do I Do That?” It uses another colouring image technique called Colour Pull Rhino. It uses the ink you have stamped with and a Blender Pen.
Colour Pull Rhino
For this technique I used;
- Animal Outing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blender Pens
- Watercolor Pencils
- Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
Now watch the video to see how I did this technique
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
To complete this card I used:
- Gallery Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Animal Friends Dies
- Timeless Label Punch
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
More Colour Pull Rhino
- Allow the Rhino to dry and die cut using Animal Friends Dies
- Die cut some leaves from the Animal Friends Dies using Card Stock A4 Pear Pizzazz and White Vellum A4 Card Stock
- Attach them behind the Rhino using Mini Glue Dots
- Stamp the background using Gallery Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad on White Vellum A4 Card Stock
- Adhere the Rhino to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Animal Outing Clear-Mount Stamp Set on a scrap of White Vellum A4 Card Stock using Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Punch the sentiment out using the Timeless Label Punch and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.