Do you know what you’re missing if you haven’t ordered the Colour Your Season Bundle, yet? Let me show you using some Stampin’ Up! resources below.
Colour Your Season Bundle
Here is what you get in the bundle
Here are some samples from Stampin’ Up!
What Seasons Can You Use This Bundle For?
- Change the D.S.P. and use it for Christmas as above
- Use just cardstock and adapt it for gratitude, thankfulness, Congratulations, Friendship, Get Well or Thinking of You
- Techniques – No Line Watercolouring, Rock ‘n’ Roll, Tone on Tone, Monochromatic
Use it with
- Watercolour Pencils
- Brusho Colour Crystals
- Water colouring with ink or markers
- Stampin’ Blends
Watch this short video presentation from Shannon from the Home Office
So, what do you think? Are you ready to order this great bundle yet? Order now and use the current Hostess Code for an extra freebie from me – Current Hostess Code: W44PZTEG
Here’s another sample
Use your Stamparatus to help create a wreath.
Use Vellum to soften tones or add sentiments which don’t hide elements
Change the colours to have a wreath for every season
Change to cardstock colour for a different effect
Beautiful autumn tones with copper elements and burlap trim.
What other ideas can you come up with?
Colour Your Season Bundle Seasons:
- Get Well
- Best Wishes, Thinking of You
- And More
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…