Thank you for joining me today for the Colourful Seasons Blog Hop. There is a cast of International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators ready to inspire you with the limited bundle Colour Your Season. So grab a cuppa and hop along with us.
Colourful Seasons Blog Hop
I have a video here to show you how I do the Thumping Technique. Please remember this is how I do it and you need to find what works for you.
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Bundle – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Bundle
- Trim – 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Striped Burlap Trim
- Colouring – 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers, Regals Stampin’ Write Markers, Brights Stampin’ Write Markers and Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Ink – Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad and Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Card – Card Stock A4 Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze A4 Card Stock, Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Pretty Label Punch, Aqua Painters, Stamping Sponges, Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Stampin’ Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Strips, Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Glue Dots
Colourful Seasons Blog Hop Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Die cut a framelit from the centre of the first layer
- Use the thumping technique to colour your stamps and stamp on the front of the card base
- Adhere trim around the first layer
- Stamp your sentiment and punch out with a punch then sponge colour around it
- Die cut some leaves using the Framelits
- Stamp some leaves on Whisper White with the thumping Technique and with Stazon. Colour the Stazon stamped ones with Watercolor Pencils
- Attach your leaves using Glue Dots then adhere your sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut card to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4′ and stamp the leaves on using the thumping technique.
- Do the same with the envelope
- Adhere the card insert inside the card.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.