Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have the Come Sail Away Sneak Peek which shows you some of the products in this fantastic new suite available June 4.
Come Sail Away Sneak Peek
For this card use:
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Sailing Home Bundle
- Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
- Sail Away Trinkets
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
Now, this is a Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes with envelope. It’s quick and easy to make with the products from the suite.
Watch the video to see what I did to make this Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. Think about making a few and bundling them up to give to a friend.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Come Sail Away Sneak Peek Basics
- Stamp the Lighthouse on some scrap Whisper White A4 Card Stock in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Die cut it using the corresponding die from Sailing Home Bundle and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere in place.
- Adhere the Watercolor Paper to the front of the Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Die cut the wheel from the Sailing Home Bundle using Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock and adhere to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock and Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card.
- Adhere the Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine and the Sail Away Trinkets using Glue Dots
- Ink up the small sailing boat from the Sailing Home Bundle in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…