What better way to celebrate an Australian Christmas but with some corrugated card for a Corrugated Christmas. I have teamed the
Use the Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle and Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to make this card.
Tip: Don’t forget to spray the back of the piece to be embossed with water. This makes for a better impression and it also makes it less likely you’ll get unwanted creases in your cardstock.
You could sponge around the stitched circle too if you wanted.
Tip: Save adhesive by only using it where it’s needed. You don’t need it on the right side of the sentiment as it’s covered by the stitched circle
Corrugated Christmas Basics
- Cut the card base of Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.4 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere in the centre of the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede A4 Card Stock. Ink distress it by using a Stamping Sponges and the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use a Stampin’ Spritzer to lightly spritz the back with water and run through the Big Shot using Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot Platform
- Adhere to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the deer on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies from the bundle
- Use the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock to die cut a large stitched circle and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock measuring 10 cm x 2 cm or 4″ x 3/4″ using Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left-hand side and the middle of the strip
- Adhere to the card front with the right-hand side not adhered. Now, adhere the stitched circle to the right-hand side of the card front
- Adhere the deer using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cute a card insert using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13. cm x 5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp a small deer to the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.