Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your time. I’m continuing my series on ‘The Neutrals’ with Country Livin’ Thank You. This makes a great masculine card. However, think about changing the colour of the boots for a feminine card.
Country Livin’ Thank You
I just love the Country Livin’ Clear-Mount Stamp Set as it’s very versatile and can be used for masculine, feminine and teenage cards. Just change the colours to suit.
For this card use:
- Country Livin’ Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set for the sentiment – look at your stamp sets and choose a sentiment which is appropriate for the occasion.
- Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set for the background behind the boots
See my 5 Tips for making this card
Tip: Do a quick wash of colour on the boots minus the buckles. When that wash is dry use a darker wash of colour to add the definition of the straps, heels etc
On a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock which is cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″, stamp the background using Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad. I stamped the background twice and partially inked up some spots too and stamped them around as well.
Tip: Stamp the sentiment first using Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad and Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set (or whatever sentiment you have). This will give you a better idea for the placement of the background stamping.
Tip: Think about changing the colours for a more versatile card – perhaps a paler background with pink or blue boots. The possibilities are endless.
Country Livin’ Thank You Basics
- Cut a card base of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the boots and adhere over the background stamping
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share.