This week I have a focus on finding a cure for breast cancer and it has inspired today’s card called Courage Ribbon.
Help the fight against Breast Cancer
Click the pink ribbon above to be taken to the donation page for Australia.
- Use Ribbon Of Courage Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Support Ribbon Framelits Dies to make this card.
- Stamp the background of the card front with Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad, with the speckle image in Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Tip: Stamp the background randomly, don’t worry about where. You can also do some generational stamping to add tones
- Use the small heart and flower images in the Ribbon Of Courage Clear-Mount Stamp Set set and stamp them randomly with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Stamp the ribbon with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and die cut using Support Ribbon Framelits Dies
- Colour the ribbon using Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
Tip: Colour in blocks of the same thong e.g. hearts; flowers etc. It saves having to change Stampin’ Blends too often
Courage Ribbon Basics
- Cut Pool Party A4 Card Stock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Adhere the card front onto the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the coloured ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp a heart image in Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad on the insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.