Do you have the Courage to live life to the fullest today? Many need extra strength to battle what life throws at them.
Help the fight against Breast Cancer
Click the pink ribbon above to be taken to the donation page for Australia.
Using the Ribbon Of Courage Clear-Mount Stamp Set and the Support Ribbon Framelits Dies you can make many different an unique cards to support fundraisers or those close to you who may need a little uplifting.
Tip: Change the colours used in colouring the ribbon or just stamp the ribbon from the stamp set in any colour you need
Stamp the ribbon in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and colour using Stampin’ Blends – Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack, Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
Tip: Use the ribbon to make bookmarks, badges etc for fundraisers to support your favourite charity
- Cut the card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Use Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to randomly stamp flowers on the Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride at an angle from the bottom left to just below the top right.
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 6.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Adhere the last two pieces to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- On a scrap of Basic Black A4 Card Stock and using Versamark Pad, stamp the sentiment
- Sprinkle this with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with your Heat Tool
- Trim to size and use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere it to a scrap of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and trim this down
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and adhere it to the card front
- Adhere the ribbon
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp a heart on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.