Today I’m bringing you a DAD Card. Fathers’ Day here in Australia is only about a month away and it’s never too early to get those cards made for those special people in your life.
Now, I made this video some time ago when my friend Leonie and I were going to start a tutorial group, however other things got in the way and we didn’t move forward with the idea.
So, I decided to share these unearthed videos with you. Some of the products used are no longer available but I have listed some other products below the video. I hope you enjoy it:
- Soft Suede 3 x 2 316″ or 7.5cm x 6.5cm
- Very Vanilla 2 3/4″ x 2″ or 7cm x 5cm
- Island Indigo 2 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ or 6.5cm x 4.5cm
- D.S.P. 1/2″ x 5 13/16″ or 1.3cm x 14.8cm – cut 2
- Card in Soft Suede measures 3 3/8″ x 5 13/16″ or 8.5cm x 14.8cm and score on long side at 1/2″ or 1.3cm
- Second piece of Soft Suede measures 4 1/8″ x 5 13/16″ or 10.5cm x 14.8cm and score on long side at 1/2″ or 1.3cm
I hope you liked this DAD Card and use the idea to make your own card for that special man in your life.
Now since I moved my Internet Service Provider has not been able to connect me to the Internet (National Broad Band) or even given me a home phone number. At this stage I only have 1 more ‘older version’ video to share with you which I will do on Wednesday.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!