Today, I’m sharing my Daisy Lane By Mail Class.
Do you like to make cards for friends, family or colleagues?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ and you’re short on time, I have the solution for you.
Class By Mail – you get the:
- Tutorials – for 5 cards
- Card Basics to make 8 cards – 2 each of 4 designs
- You’ll receive card inserts, card base, card layers, die cuts, embellishments, Trim. Envelopes – everything you need to make the cards
- All pieces will be cut and pre-scored
What You Will Need to do:
- Have the required stamp set – in this case, the Daisy Lane Bundle and perhaps some other products
- Use your inks
- Have an Aqua Painters ready to use
- Use your Paper Snips Scissors
- Have use of the original Daisy Punch
Daisy Lane By Mail
Delivered to you in a number of different ways, this Daisy Lane Class you will love.
- Delivered by email – Tutorials only – $10
- Buy the Daisy Lane Bundle in my Online Store and I will send you the basics to make 8 cards – 2 each of 4 designs
- Contact me to order for you and you will receive your bundle and your card basics in separate posts
- Tutorials only $10 – available internationally
- Buy the bundle in my Online Store $61 plus postage
- Buy the bundle through me $66.95 includes postage to you
- Already got this bundle but would like the tutorials and cards? Spend $61 plus postage in my Online Store and receive the tutorials plus the card basics free
- Note – the bundle and Card Basics are ONLY available to Australian Residents as per Stampin’ Up! Policy
Daisy Lane Class By Mail Sign Up
Click on the image below to be taken to the sign-up document
Techniques used in Daisy Lane By Mail
- Repeated stamping to make a background
- Ink Splattering
- Fussy Cutting
- Generational Stamping
- Two-tone stamping
- Making a frame
- Using embellishments and trim
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…