Thanks for joining me again today. I have a video of how I made this Daisy Lane Planter Box. I made it during my Live With Libby however, the NBN connection wasn’t good and the Live was interrupted part way through, hence a video.
Daisy Lane Planter Box
To make this box use:
- Daisy Lane Bundle
- Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Smooth Sailing Dies
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set
Ink colours used:
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Now watch the video to see how it was made.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
If you want to see how I made the start of the box, you can check it out on my Facebook Business Page HERE. That link should take you straight to the video but if you have problems head on over to Libby Stampz Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
More Daisy Lane Planter Box
Measurements for the box
- Cut Very Vanilla A4 Thick Cardstock to 23.5 cm x 15 cm
- Score at 7 cm with the short side at the top of your scoring tool
- Score at every 5.5 cm along the long side which will leave a small tab of 1.5 cm
- Cut up the 5.5 cm score lines to the 7 cm score line and make up the base like a box
- Die cut some strips of Very Vanilla A4 Thick Cardstock with the scallop edge from Seasonal Layers Dies and then cut to a width of height of 8 cm and width 5.5 cm
- Run these through your die cut machine with the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Use sponges and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad to ink distress each panel
- Die cut from Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock the rope and knot from Smooth Sailing Dies and adhere to the box using Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Stamp the butterflies from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
- Colour them using Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and Stamping Sponges
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.