Welcome back to my blog for more ideas using the 2017 – 2019 Retiring In Colors. Today’s cards, Daisy Thank You, use Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide but not together.
Thanks so much for joining me again today and sharing some of your precious time with me. I do appreciate it.
Daisy Thank You
For these cards use:
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Daisy Punch
- Gold Faceted Gems
- In Color 2017–2019 Classic Stampin’ Pad Assortment
- 2017-2019 In Color A4 Cardstock
Tip: If you are having difficulty getting ink into the lid of your stamp pad, to use as a palette, use the Clear Block A and stamp it directly onto your ink pad. Then use that as your palette with your Aqua Painters
Now I made 5 of these in very quick time, using the Stamparatus
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Make a watery wash of ink and use your Aqua Painters and allow the card to dry
- Line up your sentiment from Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set on one piece of card, stamp on the number of card front you want, using Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Do the same with the leaves
Here I have used:
Here I have used:
Daisy Thank You Basics
- Cut a card base of Tranquil Tide A4 Cardstock or Powder Pink A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the front panel to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the completed daisy to the card front
- Add a Gold Faceted Gems to the centre of the daisy
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share.