Welcome to another Freshly Brewed blog Hop today where the Latte girls are inspiring you with all things, Butterfly Gala. I’ve called mine Decorative Butterfly Gala as the Butterflies decorate the sentiment. So hop along with us and leave a comment when you visit. We love comments.
Decorative Butterfly Gala
Tip: Use Uninked Spectrum Pad and ink up with your favourite Ink Refills to stamp the butterflies.
Colours used here are:
- Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
Tip: Wash over your inked butterflies with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush which will pick up a bit of the ink and give the butterflies subtle colour and extra glimmer.
Decorative Butterfly Gala Basics
- Cut a card base of Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Add a layer of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Die cut the sentiment and a piece of Basic Black A4 Card Stock using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. Adhere together with Liquid Multipurpose Glue and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card front
- Use the Uninked Spectrum Pad inked up with your favourite Ink Refills to stamp the butterflies on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and finish as described above
- Adhere the butterflies where desired using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Using Uninked Spectrum Pad to stamp on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and the card insert
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.