Today I have an edited version of a Live with Libby I did a few weeks back showing Delightful Daisy Gift Cards and how quick and easy they are to make. They would make a great gift. You could use any Designer Series Paper you have as you only need small pieces.
Delightful Daisy Gift Cards
So, all you need is some card stock to make the cards, a Mini Pizza Box and some Designer Series Paper. Choose sentiments from your stash and some punches too. I used the Pretty Label and Tailored Tag Punch.
Thanks so much for watching, I appreciate your time
Delightful Daisy Gift Cards Basics
- Card is cut to 6″ x 3″ or 15 cm x 7.5 cm and fold in half
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ or 7.2 cm x 7.2 cm for the cards
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 3″ x 3″ or 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm for the top of the box
- Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the respective pieces
- On Whisper White card scraps, stamp sentiments in coordinating colours and punch out. Adhere to cards with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp and punch out 2 Daisies using Daisy Delight stamp set and punch. Add a Gold Faceted Gem to the centre of one and adhere the 2 together with Liquid Glue. Adhere to top of box with a Stampin’ Dimensional
Here’s the completed set. You could have Birthday or any other sentiment you want. This would make a quick and easy gift.
Don’t forget to try and attend my Live with Libby tomorrow at 10 a.m. Sydney time where I will show you how to make a quick and easy Easter Treat using some Designer Series Paper.
The supplies used today would be useful for many other paper craft projects including scrapbook pages, Memories & More etc. Think outside the square and use your supplies wisely.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below