The latte Girls are bringing you the Delightful Details Suite for today’s blog hop. I’m sure you’ll be inspired.
Delightful Details Suite
Now, I did feature this a couple of week’s ago in a Freshly Brewed blog Hop when we did a Case the New Catalogue. The suite includes:
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack
- Faceted Dots
- Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes
- Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Bundle
- Detailed With Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Very Vanilla 5/8″ (1.6 cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Detailed Trio Punch
Now, here’s my project for today where I have again CASed the Catalogue page 3 – 39
The Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes and the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper make these cars so easy.
You can just add the laser cut panel on the edges with some Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then weave the Mini Gold Sequin Trim through the detail to make your bow and add the sentiment over the top.
Delightful Details Suite Basics:
- Use Detailed with Love stamp set and Blackberry Bliss ink
- Adhere the laser cut piece to the Note Card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue along all edges
- Tie a bow through the laser cute sheet
- Cut Grapefruit Grove to 5.5 cm x 1.8 cm and stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.
- Banner cut the sentiment piece and add to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the envelope and the inside of the Note Card with Blackberry Bliss ink and an image from the stamp set
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Have you received your 2018 – 2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue? No? I have 2 ways of you getting it – order or download, click on the images below