Welcome to another Demonstrator Training Blog Hop April 2019 where Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world brig projects which will inspire you. I am so pleased you could join me again today and I do appreciate the time you spend with me
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop April 2019
For this card use:
- Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
- Pearlized Doilies
- Linen Thread
- Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper
I just love coffee and have my own special coffee maker. I also have a place I can get fresh coffee beans with free delivery. How good is that?
Although I don’t drink Latte’s, this card is for a special friend who does.
Tip: Use your Designer Series paper for background on your card fronts. Here I have used a 14.4 cm x 3.5 cm or 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″ piece of Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper.
Tip: When adding the Linen Thread roll up a Glue Dots and place it where you want to tie the bow. Stick one end, leaving a length to tie the bow, to it. Wrap your Linen Thread around the card front and adhere on the back with Tear & Tape Adhesive. This will keep it in place until you have attached the coffee cups and you’re ready to tie the bow.
Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert. Use Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the coffee beans from Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set onto the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop April 2019 Basics
- Cut a card base of Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- On scraps of Whisper White A4 Card Stock stamp the coffee cups from Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set with Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad and the sentiment and 3 lots of coffee beans with Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies to die cut all pieces including 2 lids and 2 sleeves from scraps of Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the lids, sleeves and sentiments using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the completed coffee cups
- Finish tying the bow from the Linen Thread
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…