Welcome to this international blog hop, Demonstrator Training Blog Hop December 2018. Hop along and be inspired by what this wonderful group of Demonstrators has in store for you.
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop December 2018
Use Peaceful Noel Photopolymer Stamp Set to create this card.
Tip: Buy the Bundle and save 10% – Peaceful Noel Photopolymer Bundle
Tip: Make your sentiment the focal point for your card front
Tip: Make sure you wipe over the card with your Embossing Buddy and heat set with the Heat Tool. This ensures no powder sticks where it shouldn’t and the Heat Tool ensures the embossing is set just right.
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop December 2018 Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut 2 strips of Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper. Trim to 14.9 cm x 2.5 cm and 14.9 cm x 1.8 cm. Or 5 1/2″ x 1″ and 5 1/2″ x 3/4″.
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad, Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad and Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad to randomly stamp different leaves from Peaceful Noel Photopolymer Stamp Set in the top left and bottom right of the card
Tip: Turn the D.S.P. to the wrong side and put into position and then stamp. This will give you a better idea of stamp placement. You then just flip the D.S.P. to adhere it in place
- Adhere the D.S.P. using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using Versamark Pad and then sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set using your Heat Tool
- Die cut this piece using an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Use the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to die cut a Merry Merlot A4 Cardstock scallop oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
- Adhere these two pieces using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then place Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to the centre of the card front.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut a piece of Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper to 13.5 cm x 1 cm or 5″ x 1/4″ and adhere to the bottom of the card insert using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes flap and adhere some of the Joyous Noel 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper and trim using your Paper Snips Scissors
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.