Welcome to another one of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop March 2019 where International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators inspire you with projects they have been working on.
I’m so pleased you could stop by and spend some time with me. I do appreciate it.
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop March 2019
For this card I used:
- Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Well Said Cling Bundle
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack
- Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Tip: Use the wrong side of your sentiment piece as a mat, so you know where to stamp the other elements
Stamp the flowers from Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set in Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad; the leaves in Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad and the stem in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Tip: When stamping the flowers from Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set on your card front, also stamp on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and the card insert which is cut from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop March 2019 Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card front of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp as described above
- Wrap some Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack around and tie a bow on the right. Adhere the ribbon in place on the back with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then adhere this whole piece to the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Create the sentiment piece as described above and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then add the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins where desired.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…