Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop November 2018. We are all part of a training program which has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin’ Up!® businesses while learning from top Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators all around the world. Please be sure to hop all the way around through all the projects on the Blog Hop and… grab yourself a cup of coffee, tea, or water as you enjoy all the creativity and inspiration!
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop November 2018
I’ve used the Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle for this card today.
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 0%
Tip: Look at other stamp sets and dies which may ‘wow’ up your card. In this instance, I have used In The Woods Framelits Dies and the non-traditional Champagne Foil Sheets. I love the subtle look it has created. What do you think?
Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add the more intricate details to your card
Tip: Use one of your acrylic block as a weight to hold the elements down until they adhere well
Demonstrator Training Blog Hop November 2018 Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Champagne Foil Sheets to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere these layers to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp on Whisper White A4 Card Stock the large deer in Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad then die cut out using the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Use scraps of Champagne Foil Sheets to die cut the two corner pieces then use scraps of Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock to die cut some flowers
- Using the In The Woods Framelits Dies and pieces of Whisper White card, cut two trees
- Adhere these trees to the card front by dotting Liquid Multipurpose Glue carefully on the back of each tree ensuring you don’t glue down the branch bits
- Use your Take Your Pick tool to carefully lift up the branches
- Adhere the deer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4′
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp a small deer onto the card insert and on the outside of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.