Welcome to my blog again today, I really appreciate your time and support. Today I have another video for you in my ‘How Do I Do That?’ series and we’re exploring Dino Days Easel Card. This is quite a simple card, really.
Dino Days Easel Card
For this card use:
Now watch the video to see how I did it and then experiment and make your own.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Tip: Use your Silicone Craft Sheet to build up elements and scenes for your card
Use the following ink colours:
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
Tip: Use Stamping Sponges to ink around elements
More Dino Days Easel Card:
- Cut card base 13.9 cm x 27.5 cm and score and fold at 6.3 cm and 13.9 cm
- Card insert 12.5 cm x 7 cm
- Layer 1 – 13 cm x 5.9 cm
- Layer 2 – 12.5 cm x 5,4 cm
- D.S.P. – 11.8 cm x 4.4 cm
- Layer 1 – 13 cm x 6.3 cm
- Layer 2 – 12.5 cm x 5.3 cm
- D.S.P. – 11.8 cm x 4.7 cm
- Cut card base to 5 1/2″ x 11″ score and fold at 2 1/2″ and 5 1/2″
- Card insert – 5″ x 3″
- Layer 1 – 5 1/4″ x 2″
- Layer 2 – 5″ x 1 3/4″
- D.S.P. – 4 3/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Layer 1 – 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Layer 2 – 5″ x 2 1/8″
- D.S.P. – 4 3/4″ x 1 7/8″
Also, stamp and die cut using the Dino Days Bundle the following:
- 3 trees
- 12 fronds
- 1 (1/2) egg
- 2 Stegosaurus
- 1 Brontosaurus
- 1 Pterodactyl
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.