Welcome to another Simple Stamping Techniques design Team Blog Hop. This month we are sharing a Diorama Card. I’m sure you will gain lots of inspiration from what the team share with you. Please hop along with us and try and leave us a comment as you hop.
Now, even though my card is a Dirama one it will fold flat to fit inside a Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Just pop a little note in with the card so the recipient knows to stand it up by pulling the front out a bit
For this card use:
Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the full tree and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the other 2 trees. Adhere the full tree first, lower on the card base, then adhere the next 2 trees aligning them with the first tree but moving them a little higher. That’s how I got the layered effect
More Diorama Card
- Cut a piece of Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 9.3 cm and adhere the trees as described above.
- Using Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock cut it to 14.9 cm x 14.1 cm
- Score on each side at 1.3 cm and 2.5 cm
- Fold the 1.3 cm scores as valleys and the 2.5 cm score as a mountain
- Burnish these using your Bone Folder
- Centre the largest of the ‘small set’ of Stitched Nested Labels Dies and die cut (see above template)
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on the two edges so it will adhere to the card base
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhere the ‘snow’ piece so it meets 3 edges neatly
- Position the deer and place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the ‘frame and then add the deer. (This ensures you don’t get adhesive on the diorama itself)
- Die-cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper and using the Detailed Deer Dies, 3 of the little snowflakes and adhere where desired
- Use Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and stamp the sentiment from Dashing Deer Cling-Mount Stamp Set. Trim to size and adhere to top left corner using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finally, stamp a deer on the outside of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz, Australia – YOU ARE HERE
- Narelle Fasulo – Simply Stamping with Narelle
- Leonie Schroder – Stamp A Latte
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.