This week the latte Girls have pleasure in bringing you projects using Sthe Stampin’ Up! DistINKtive Stamps. Make sure you visit all the blogs to see the inspiration.
DistINKtive Stamps – add some monochromatic dimension and artistic flair to your stamping with Stampin’ Up!’s DistINKtive Stamps. DistINKtive Stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for realistic depth and intensity.
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Set – Stylish Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Extras – Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush and Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Inks – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad, Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad and Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Gold Foil Sheets, Shaded Spruce A4 Cardstock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Tools – Stamparatus, Simply Shammy Paper Snips Scissors, Big Shot and Big Shot Platform
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue, Foam Adhesive Strips and Stampin’ Dimensionals
DistINKtive Stamps Basics:
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut the first layer to 14.4 cm x 10 cm and run through the Big Shot with the embossing folder
- Cut the second layer of Gold Foil to 11.4 cm x 8.4 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Whisper White card is 10.9 cm x 7.9 cm or 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Cut a spare piece of Whisper White 7.5 cm x 6.3 cm or 3″ x 2 1/5″
- Stamp the Poinsettia on the spare card and hand cut with your Paper Snips, then paint over with the Wink of Stella and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
- Place the Poinsettia down on your third layer and judge where you want your leaves, use your Stamparatus to stamp the leaves, sentiment and snowflakes
- Put your card together using various adhesives
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…