Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate your time. I have another ‘How Do I Do That? videos for you. Today we look at the Distressed Glue Technique, which is quite an effective but easy technique which can be used for cards and scrapbook backgrounds.
Distressed Glue Technique
For this card use:
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Sponge Daubers
- Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
Now watch the short video to see how to do this technique
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Distressed Glue Technique
- Cut to 14.85 cm x 21 cm or 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 can x 9,5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Sponge Daubers, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad and Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad then Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad to create the background
- Cut a piece of White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 5 cm or 4″ x 2″ and run through with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
- Adhere your Black 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the vellum and add Multipurpose Liquid Glue behind the ribbon and add to the background piece
- Using the 2″ (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch punch out a circle from Pool Party A4 Card Stock and Card Stock A4 Bermuda Bay then run them through with the Subtles A4 Card Stock
- Die-cut the flower from the Wild Rose Dies from Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and adhere to off-set circles.
- Die-cut the doily from Doily Wishes Dies using Silver Foil Sheets and adhere these pieces to your background piece
- Adhere background piece to the second piece of Basic Gray A4 Card Stock
- Wrap Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around both pieces about 4 times ending with a bow
- Use Foam Adhesive Strips to attach this to the card front
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.