So this topic could be interpreted in a number of ways. How would you answer Do YOU Love Paper?
This past week I have been sharing projects using the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Do YOU Love Paper
Monday was all about my new and FREE #ChhoseIt #UseIt Facebook Group
Why join this group?
- It’s free
- Available to everyone both demonstrators and customers alike
- First FREE Live Workshop on July 28th at 8 p.m.
- From the comfort of your home or where ever you are
- On your desktop, laptop or mobile device
- It’s all about using Designer Series Paper or Patterned Paper.
- Tips and tricks
- Ways to get the most from Designer Series Paper or Patterned Paper.
- All sorts of different ways to use it for paper crafting – card making; Memories & More; paper craft projects etc.
How To Join
- You need to sign up – HERE
- This way I can learn from you and assist you better, plus it keeps the group safe!
- Complete the sign-up process
- Submit your application
- Accept the invitation sent to you.
- Submit your answers, when requested then you will be granted access.
- No advertising or sharing of links which take members away from this page.
Tuesday I shared Drapery Fold Card (Video coming) which I made as a sample for my Live With Libby
Thursday I had a scrapbook page for you. Use your scraps of Designer Series Paper for your projects as well, don’t just think card fronts.
Friday (today) is a sneak peek of a project you will see in one of my videos on the weekend.
Another drapery fold ard using the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
I have a weekly special on the Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle which includes the stamp set and Framelits Dies. Plus I have a card kit bundle or you can have them both for a sweet deal – email me.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…