Double The Fun Bag
You’ll love making this Double The Fun Bag which is made from 1 sheet of Designer Series Paper or Patterned Paper, some ribbon and adhesive. That’s all it takes to make one of these bags which has a double pouch and will fit Stampin’ Up! Note Cards and Envelopes in it. Perfect for a Hostess Gift or as a Gift for someone special. Mothers’ Day is coming up and it would make a lovely gift along with something special.
Both the Double The Fun Bags shown today use the FREE Sale-A-Bration 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo. Don’t forget for every A$90 you spend you get to choose 1 FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochures(while stocks last)
Can You Spot The FREE Product?
I lay the bag down so I could take a photo of the double pouch for you. There is 1 Note Card with Envelope inside the top pouch.
- 1 sheet double-sided paper
- 25″ or 62 cm ribbon
- Bone folder
- Simply Scored
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Hole Punch (1/4″)
- Score 1″ or 2.5 cm from edge to edge on one side and do the same on the opposite side and adhere these two flaps down
- Turn paper so the flaps are at the top and bottom of scorer and score at 3″ and 3 1/2″ or 7.5 cm and 8.8 cm
- Fold and burnish folds and have larger flap on top and adhere to shorter flap
- Now score at 4 1/4″; 5″ and 5 3/4″ or 10.5 cm; 12.7 cm and 14.6 cm
- Fold and burnish these score lines to form a ‘W’
- Place adhesive along the top edge only adhering the 2 pouches together
- Punch holes about 1/2″ from the top and about 1/4″ in from the edge or 1.3 cm and 0.7 cm and thread ribbon through. Tie a knot joining the ends of the ribbon
- Fill you bag
I hope you liked this fun fold double pouch bag. Make sure you pop back on Monday when I’ll have yet another bag for you to make.
Would you like to win a Bitty Butterfly Punch?
If you’re an Australian Resident (no Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, sorry) I would love for you to win this punch worth $28.00 plus postage, absolutely FREE. I would love you to sign up for my Newsletter – leave your name, email and address and on 30th March I will choose 1 winner using a Random Generator. So, what are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and sign up NOW!!
10 REASONS TO Subscribe to my Newsletter today
#1 – Direct to your inbox several times a month – you don’t have to remember to check a blog
#2 – Mobile friendly – view it on the go
#3 – 3 PDF tutorials to download with every full Newsletter
#4 – Timely reminders of Stampin’ Up! specials
#5 – Registration links for my live, virtual classes
#6 – Easy PayPal links for things like, to go classes (coming soon)
#7 – My personal specials
#8 – Easy to forward to friends
#9 – Ideas
#10 – Stay in touch with me
#11 – WIN products 🙂
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!