Today’s Petal Promenade Designer Series paper share are Double Pocket Treat Pouches.
These make very quick but lovely gifts for friends, family and colleagues. You can choose any number of different Designer Series Papers to use, to make these.
They fit a card in the front, a tea or coffee or another treat in the back and in the middle pop some cookies in a cello bag and tie the ribbon around to keep them in place. There you have a quick tea/coffee break treat.
Double Pocket Treat Pouches
What You Will Need:
- Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon
- Gift Bag Punch Board
- Time For Tea Photopolymer Bundle
- Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Petal Pink A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- 2″ X 8″ (5.1 X 20.3 Cm) Cellophane Bags
- Bone Folder
- Paper Snips Scissors
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Don’t forget my weekly special is the Petal Promenade Suite
Here’s the Coffee Treat Pouch
Double Pocket Treat Pouches Basics:
- Start with 8 1/2″ x 12″ or 21.5 cm x 30.5 cm
- Score with the long side at the top at 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 5″, 7″, 9 1/2″ and 10 3/4″ r 3.2 cm, 6.3 cm, 10.7 cm, 17.8 cm, 24.2 cm and 27.3 cm
- Turn and score with short side at the top at 2 1/2″ and 6″ or 6.3 cm nd 15.2 cm
- Cut the 2 1/2″ or 6.3 cm squares from each corner
- Fold the four centre corners in half diagonally, each tip pointing towards the centre
- On the long sides fold on the score lines then the short sides
- Fold back each top edge
- Punch holes through the top using the Gift Bag Punch Board (mark the centre at 1 3/4″ or 4.5 cm)
- Place cookies or treats in a 3″ x 5″ or 7.5 cm x 12.5 cm cello bag, then tuck the bag in the centre of your pouch and then tie your bow
- TIP: Tying a bow allows your recipient to open without ripping.
- Place your tea or coffee or another treat in one pouch and then create the card
- Cut card to 3 7/8″ x 3″ or 8.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Decorate as desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…