Welcome to my blog today. I’m running a bit behind with posting my edited Live With Libby. On Tuesday last I made a Double Slider Card. I hope you like it.
Both of these cards will fit inside a Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Double Slider Card
For this card use:
Other punches used in the making of these cards:
Card used on the above card:
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper
- Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock
- Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Embellishments for this card:
Now watch the video to see how I made it. As always experiment with it and come up with something which suits you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
More Double Slider Card
- Sahara Sand A4 Card Stock or Pretty Peacock A4 Cardstock10.5 cm x 29.7 cm or 4 1/4″ x 11″ score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 11.25 cm x 8.2 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm or 3″ x 3″. These last 2 pieces form the back-slider
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 5 cm x 8.3 cm or 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″. This piece is to be stamped on and is the top slider piece.
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 9.4 cm x 7.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper 8.8 cm x 7.5 cm or 3 1/2″ x 3″
- Pretty Peacock A4 Cardstock or Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock 9.4 cm x 2 cm or 3 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock (2) 6.5 cm x 1.3 cm or 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Circle using the 2″ (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch and Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Make a semicircle punch using the 1″ (2.5 Cm) Circle Punch
- 2 large daisies stamped on Whisper White A4 Card Stock with Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad and punched out using the Daisy Punch
- 2 medium daisies stamped on Whisper White A4 Card Stockwith Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad and punched out using the Medium Daisy Punch from the Daisy Lane Bundle
Adhesives used were:
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.