Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have Dragonfly Dreams Retiring for you. Yes, Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies are retiring at the end on May, so if you like them, get them now.
So, for the next little while, I will share projects using retiring products with a few sneak peeks thrown in. Don’t forget to request your 2019 – 2020 Catalogue from me. (Click the image below).
Dragonfly Dreams Retiring
For this card I have used the following retiring products:
- Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
- Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Black Mini Sequin Trim
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock
Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm and make up an ink wash in the lid of the Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad with your Aqua Painters. Wash over the card front and allow to dry. Then run it through with the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder so the stripes are vertical.
Stamp the sentiment from Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set on a scrap of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Trim and banner cut. Place some Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of it and then the Black Mini Sequin Trim. Adhere to the front of the card.
Dragonfly Dreams Retiring Basics
- Cut a card base of Lemon Lime Twist A4 to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the image from the Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set and Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card front and the card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.