I made a similar card to this for a challenge recently and had so many comments and questions about it, I decided to make another one with a video tutorial.
- Card base is 1/2 and A4 sheet of Basic Black
- Layer 1 is a piece of Very Vanilla which is 5.5″ x 4″ or 14.3cm x 10cm. Use Memento Black to stamp the sentiment in the lower left corner of this piece.
- Layer 2 is the Designer Series Paper – Timeless textures cut to 11.5″ x 3.75″ or 29.2cm x 9.5cm and scored at 1.5″ and 2.5″; 4.5″ and 5.5″; 7.5″ and 8.5″ or 3.8cm and 6.4cm; 11.3cm and 14cm; 19cm and 22cm
- Trim from 8.5″ or 22cm score line on base of DSP to a point which is approx 1.5″ or 3.8cm down the left hand edge of the DSP
- Burnish score lines and adhere piece to Very Vanilla card
- Cute a piece of Sahara Sand Lace Trim to about 2o” or 50cm and tie a bow
- Cute smaller Rose using Precision Base Plate through Big Shot and remove pieces with Big Shot Die Brush. Adhere with Glue Dot between ribbon loop and end
- Add Iced Rhinestone to centre of bow
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card 13.5″ x 9.5″ or 35cm x 24cm and use Sahara Sand and the small flower from the stamp set and stamp inside of the card
- Use the same small flower and Sahara Sand to stamp on the front and back of the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …