Welcome to my blog and I hope you have a happy weekend. Today I have for you Dutch Gate Fold Card. This is an Edited Replay of Live With Libby on Monday last.
Dutch Gate Fold Card
For this card use:
- Christmas Rose Bundle (English)
- Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Gold 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Shimmer Ribbon
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
Use the Layering Circles Dies to die-cut a circle from the Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper and a scalloped circle from Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock
Stamps from Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad and Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad were used to stamp on the card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Now watch the video to see how I made this and as always have a play and come up with something which works for you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Dutch Gate Fold Card
Measurements for the Dutch Gate Fold Card
- Card base 21 cm x 11 cm or 4 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Then score and cut down 5.5 cm or 2 3/4″ just to the centre score line
- Cut Designer Series Paper (2) 10 cm x 5 cm or 2″ x 4″
- Card card insert panel to 10 cm x 5 cm or 2″ x 4″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.