Eastern Palace Suite Blog Hop
Eastern Palace Suite Blog Hop – this is a gorgeous NEW suite of products and we can give you a peek at them now during the ESAD Blog Hop. You’ll be amazed at the effects you can achieve with this suite. You can choose to order bundles with FREE product, see below for more details. Don’t forget if you order online, to use the HOSTESS CODE ( NN27SQJQ), to receive and extra little gift from me.
So welcome to another ESAD Blog hop. Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop to see the wonderful inspirational projects which can be made with this suite.
My project is a box using the Eastern Palace Suite products. The box measures 4″ x 4″ and is 1 1/2″ deep or 10cm x 10cm and 3.8cm deep. The instructions are below:
Here’s another view which shows the centre embellishment a bit clearer:
I have added Eastern Palace Suite DSP to the inside of the box, so it not only looks beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well.
- Box Top – cut card at 7″ x 7″ or 17.8cm x 17.8cm
- Box Bottom cut card 6 15/16″ x 6 15/16″ or 17.7cm x 17.7cm
- Designer Series Paper – cut 2 of 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ or 9.5cm x 9.5cm
- Designer Series Paper – cut 4 of 3 3/4″ x 1 1/4″ or 9.5cm x 3.2cm
Instructions for the Eastern Palace Suite Blog Hop box
- Score top and bottom of box at 1 1/2″ or 3.8cm on all four sides and burnish score lines with bone folder
- Adhere 1 of the 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ or 9.5cm x 9.5cm pieces to what will be the inside base of the box so you see DSP on the inside when you open the box.
- Adhere 1 of the 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ or 9.5cm x 9.5cm pieces on top of the box lid
- Place one of the 3 3/4″ x 1 1/4″ or 9.5cm x 3.2cm pieces on each side of the box top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Snip corners along score lines to the score line (see template below)
- Use 3/4″ Circle Punch to punch a half circle in 2 opposite sides of the lid for ease of opening and closing
- Adhere Box corners together to form the box lid and bottom
- Die cut the large ‘flower’ thinlit with gold foil and use snips to cut the parts which don’t cut
- Die cut the circle framelit with Fresh Fig Card stock, then die cut again with a Layering Circle
- Adhere one of the Gold Foil motifs to Fresh Fig card stock and then die cut with a Layering Circle. Place Dimensionals under this piece and adhere a tassel to one of the Dimensionals then adhere this piece to the next largest piece and continue adhering pieces with Dimensionals until all pieces are together then adhere to box top
EASTERN PALACE SUITE
Now a list of all the participants is below. Make sure you hop around to see all the inspiring creations from the Eastern Palace Suite Blog Hop and if you live in Australia or New Zealand and would like to become a member of ESAD, leave a comment with your email and I’ll get back to you.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Kelly Kent
- Lou Kitzelman
- Nicole Wilson
- Kim Oliver
- Libby Dyson YOU ARE HERE
- Cheryl Algie
- Peta Stephen
- Maree McIntosh
- Leonie Schroder
- Kristel Rimmer
- Jenny Hayward
- Narelle Fasulo
- Monique Fielder
- Ellen Woodbridge
- Rosalie Desmond
- Cathy Pinchbeck
- Juan Ambida
- Carly Middleton
- Mandy Depiazzi
- Jessie Holton
- Amity Knight
- Tanya Bell