Hello and welcome to my blog again today with another ‘How Do I Do That?’ video and today we have an Easy Flip Top Box. I really appreciate you spending time with me and hope you enjoy today’s project.
Easy Flip Top Box
For today’s project use:
- Tasteful Touches Bundle (English)
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
Use Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock for 3D projects as it’s nice and sturdy.
Now watch the video to see how I made this. As always, have a try yourself and come up with something which suits you and your supplies.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Stamp the sentiment from the Tasteful Touches Bundle (English) in Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut using the dies from the bundle. Stamp the flower using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and colour using the Night Of Navy Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
More Easy Flip Top Box
Adhesives used on this box were:
- Cut card stock to 20.5 cm x 28.5 cm or 8″ x 11″
- Score on the long edge at 4 cm, 13.5 cm, 17.5 cm and 27 cm or 1.5″, 5 1/4″, 6 3/4″ and 10 1/2″
- Score on the short edge at 4 cm and 15.5 cm or 1 1/2″ and 6″
- Partially score between the top and bottom score lines on the long side at 2 cm and 15.5 cm or 3/4″ and 6″
- Cut D.S.P. at 9 cm x 11 cm and 9 cm x 16 cm or 3 1/5″ x 4 1/2″ and 3 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Finished size is 9.5 cmx 4 cm x 11.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Don’t forget for every A$90 you spend up to and including August 3 you receive a A$9 voucher to redeem from August 4 to 31
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.