Welcome to my blog again this week and I have another ‘How Do I Do That?’ video tutorials with an Easy Fun Fold. This is a normal card with an accordion fold on the front. It’s fun to make and suits any occasion.
Easy Fun Fold
For this card use:
- Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle
- Everyday Label Punch
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- Flowers For Every Season 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Now watch the video to see how I made this card. As always, have a play with it yourself and come up with something which suits you.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Colours used for this card were:
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
More Easy Fun Fold
- Cut card base to 21 cm x 14.85 cm or 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut card for the front of the card base to 14.85 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut card stock for the aperture to 29.5 cm x 10. 5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 5.5 cm, 9.5 cm, 15.6 cm and 21.9 cm or 3″, 5 1/2″, 8″ and 9 1/2″
- Cut D.S.P. to 5 cm x 10 cm, 5.7 cm x 10 cm and 7.1 cm x 10 cm or 1 1/4″ x 4″ and (2) 2 1/4″ x 4″
- Belly Band is cut to 24.2 cm x 3.8 cm or 9 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
- Cut a card insert to 14 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Scraps of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock for the sunflowers and the sentiment
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Don’t forget to redeem your A$9 voucher in August
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.