Today, I’m bringing you an Easy Gift Card Holder. With Mothers Day here before you know it, I thought I’d bring you some suitable ideas for you to make. Most of the projects will be suitable for many other occasions if you just change the sentiments and images to fit what you need.
Easy Gift Card Holder
This is the outside and I’ve teamed Petal Passion Designer Series Paper with Delightful Daisy and the Daisy Punch to create the front and some of the inside of the card. Watch the video and you will see just how quick and easy these cards can be.
The Vellum just adds that little bit extra softness to the card, don’t you think?
Easy Gift Card Holder Basics
- Card base measures 15.2 cm x 21 cm or 6″ x 8″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4″
- Cut D.S.P. to 14.9 cm x 10.2 cm or 5 7/8″ x 7 7/8″
- Cut 2 inserts measuring 14.7 cm x 10 cm or 5 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ – one could be Designer Series Paper
- Small pieces of card for daisy and for sentiment
- D.S.P. for insert is 9 cm x 9 cm or 3 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Small square which is cut diagonally to hold Gift Card is 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm 1″ x 1″
- Vellum on front is 5 cm x 5 cm or 2″ x 2″; plus you need 2 Vellum Daisies
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop button on the right side of the screen or Order Stampin’ Up! Online to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.