It’s Wednesday Latte Girls Blog Hop time. Thanks so much for spending time with us. Today we are enticing you with projects for Edible Gifts. We hope you are inspired to create some gorgeous items to give this year.
For this project use:
- Delightful Day Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Night Before Christmas 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Real Red 1″ (2.5 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
Create a Santa face on the front using the following punches:
- 1-3/8″ (3.5 Cm) Scallop Circle Punch
- 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Circle Punch
- 1-1/8″ (2.9 Cm) Scallop Circle Punch
Punch a small hole in the top of your tag and add it to your treat box using Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
More Edible Gifts
- Cut Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock to 20.5 cm x 21 cm
- Score at 1 cm, 10 cm, 11 cm and 20 cm
- Turn and score at 1 cm
- Burnish all score lines using your Bone Folder
- Put your box together using Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Use the Classic Label Punch to punch slits through both thicknesses of your box
- Cut Real Red 1″ (2.5 Cm) Ruched Ribbon to approximately 60 cm
- Thread the Real Red 1″ (2.5 Cm) Ruched Ribbon through both the slots and then add your chocolate, pushing the ribbon down inside the box along with the chocolate
- Tie off your Real Red 1″ (2.5 Cm) Ruched Ribbon using Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine
- Cut Night Before Christmas 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper (2) 11 cm x 5 cm and score at 1 cm on each end of both pieces.
- Adhere the ends together creating a Belly Band
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…