I have a video to share today with a bit of a difference. There is a technique included using Shimmer Paint. I’ve used the gorgeous Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper and added some extras in what I have called Embellished Frosted Floral.
Embellished Frosted Floral
I have used Shimmer Paint a few times in the last month or so and each time I’ve had a different technique to share with you. In today’s video replay I share how I used Shimmer Paint on a mask to achieve a unique background.
Recipe: Stampin’ Spritzer add 2/3 rubbing alcohol + 2 to 3 drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint + 2 – 3 drops of reinker, I used Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill. Shake well and spray from a distance of about 10 – 12 cm or 4″ – to 5″ away from cardstock.
Sit back and watch the video to see how I did this and made today’s card.
Did you gave me a thumbs up and subscribed to my channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Use the scallops on the die cut to guide the placement of the Baker’s Twine.
Stamp the sentiment in Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and then die cut. Stamp the sentiment twice. Use the second one to cut the sentiment itself out just below the lines (as a guide). Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it above the original sentiment.
Choose a coordinating colour to stamp the insert of the card and the envelope. Here, I’ve used Powder Pink
Embellished Frosted Floral Basics:
- Cut Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Powder Pink A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Cut Frosted Floral 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper to 13. cm x 9.5 cm
- Die cut the large label die from the Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Bundle in Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock and adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Powder Pink with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add 3 small strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the Powder Pink card and wrap the Silver Baker’s Twine around the card and over the die 3 times
- Die cut 5 pieces of White Vellum A4 Card Stock using the Flourish Thinlits Dies
- Stamp the sentiment twice and die cut one and trim the sentiment from the other
- Adhere the Vellum pieces to the back of the sentiment with Glue Dots
- Banner cut the sentiment and adhere with Mini Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere this sentiment piece to the centre of the Blackberry Bliss label piece with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Embellish with Pearl Basic Jewels as desired
- Cut a card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the image on it and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes in Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.