Welcome to another wonderful South Pacific Blog Hop. Be inspired by all the creations as you visit each site in the ESAD 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop.
You’ve probably arrived here from Jenna Watkins’ blog. Her project was divine, don’t you think?
ESAD 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop
Tip: Baker’s Boxes can be used for many purposes:
- Baked goods
- 10 cm x 10 cm or 4″ x 4″ gift cards
- Many other gifts
Tip: Tie a multiloop bow from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack to enhance the look of your box.
Tie: the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack around the box and finish with a flat know (right over left and under, left over right and under). Tie your multiloop bow and adhere to the original knot with Glue Dots.
Tip: Tie your original reef knot on the edge of the box. I find this allows you to get a tighter knot
Tip: Use all the natural shades in the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and this will tie in with the colours used in the butterflies.
ESAD 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop Basics
- Burnish all the folds of the Baker’s Boxes
- Adhere the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the back of the box as described previously
- Cut strips of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 33.8 cm x 2.5 cm or 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Adhere these to the Baker’s Boxes with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. You will have 1 small piece on either side which needs you to just add a piece and trim.
- Stamp the butterflies on Shimmery White A4 Card Stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Add colour to each of the large butterflies using Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad, Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad, Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad and Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Punch out the Butterflies using the Butterfly Duet Punch from the bundle
- Adhere the large butterflies to the Baker’s Boxes using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the small butterflies as desired using Glue Dots
Tip: When punching out the butterflies, keep extra ones in a snap-lock bag for another project
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Click the NEXT button to be taken to the lovely Sharon Dalton’s blog with her project which you will just adore
Blog Hop Participants
- Lou Kitzelman
- Leonie Schroder
- Shannon Kissane
- Nicole Wilson
- Narelle Fasulo
- Rachael Lewsley
- Angela Harders
- Kelly Kent
- Cheryl Algie
- Jenna Watkins
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Sharon Dalton
- Rose Packer
- Sharni Haines
- Denise Buetler
- Peta Stephen
- Kim Oliver
- Monique Fielder
- Lauren Meiklejohn
- Siobhan Fitzsimmons
- Katrina Duffell
- Cathy Pinchbeck
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE