Welcome to the ESAD March 2019 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop. We are showcasing products from the 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues which are still available for customers to buy/earn. Best of all we’re sharing how to use catalogue products to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products.
ESAD March 2019 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop
For this project I used:
- Geared Up Garage Cling Bundle
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Tip: Try and bundle products you need to make the $90 so you get the FREE Sale-A-Bration Product of your choice. However, be quick as some products are low in inventory.
Use Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the headlights to add a bit of realism to your project.
Tip: Use the smallest Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the far left, the medium one in the middle and the large Rhinestone on the right. This adds a bit of depth perception to your project.
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Tip: Don’t forget when you spend $90 or more you qualify for a FREE product through Sale-A-Bration
Make sure you use both sides of the Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series. One side is patterned and the other side has more neutral colours. You can stamp or write on this side.
Use the Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series for the panels of your project and add elements cut from the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies.
Now watch the video to see how I made this project.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
There’s a little pocket on the inside for a Gift Card or a surprise and plenty of room on top to write or stamp another sentiment.
Tip: Save yourself some time by stamping all the images at once and then die cutting them in one go at the Big Shot.
Tip: Use Basic Gray A4 Card Stock to die cut a second piece of elements like the card, sentiment pieces etc. Then when adhering the elements together use Liquid Multipurpose Glue and off-set the pieces, giving you a shadow effect.
Below you can see how I cut a second piece for the sentiment in Real Red A4 Card Stock. Then I cut it across the middle and used Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere the two pieces together. You can create a mat effect by doing this.
ESAD March 2019 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop Basics
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock 20 cm or 8″ score at 5 cm or 2″ on both sides, then score at 14.8 cm or 5 13/16″. You may just want to fold in half. Burnish the score lines well
- Mid panels – (2) 14.3 cm x 9.5 cm or 5 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ of Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Side Panels – (2) 14.3 cm x 4.5 cm or 5 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ – Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Pocket – 9 cm x 5 cm or 3 1/2″ x 2″ – Basic Black A4 Card Stock and 8.5 cm x 4.5 cm of Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Mid Panels – Designer Series Paper (2) 13.8 cm x 9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ – Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Side Panels – Designer Series Paper (2) 13.8 cm x 4 cm or 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ – Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Pocket – Designer Series Paper – 8 cm x 4 cm or 3″ x 1 1/2″ – Classic Garage 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Dise cut a Stitched Oval using Card Stock A4 Crushed Curry and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
Here’s the template I used.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Kelly Kent
- Nicole Wilson
- Lou Kitzelman
- Denise Buetler
- Siobhan Fitzsimmons
- Peta Stephen
- Monique Fielder
- Lisa Whitehead
- Libby Dyson
- Lauren Meiklejohn
- Jackie Aitken
- Sharon Dalton
- Maree McIntosh
- Cheryl Algie
- Rochelle Blok
- Rebecca Scurr
- Delys Cram
- Jessie Holton