Oh it really is a great time to be with Stampin’ Up! Check out this Extraordinary Blog Hop – Exciting Times with Demonstrators world wide. We’ll showcase either sneak peeks of the NEW 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalogue or whet your appetite with returning products.
Extraordinary Blog Hop – Exciting Times
I’ve used 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalogue Products as follows:
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paperr
- Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad (2018 – 2020 In Color)
- Pearlised Doilies
- Whisper White 5/8: Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
The Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is just gorgeous. It has hand painted deigns on heavy weight paper (more like card weight). The 4 designs have a translucent, pearlised finish. You get 24 sheets , 4 each of 6 double-sided designs.
This will be available to customers from 1st May in an early release.
I turned the doily over and sponged it with Grapefruit Grove ink using a sponge dauber. It just seemed to lift the sentiment which was stamped in Memento Black. The flowers are in Grapefruit Grove and I used the Stamparatus to place them perfectly. Don’t you just love the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.
Extraordinary Blog Hop – Exciting Times Basics
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- D.S.P. cut to 14.4 cm v 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Sentiment and image stamped then die cut with Lots of Labels Framelit Dies
- Insert and envelope stamped in Memento Black and coloured with a Blender Pen and Grapefruit Grove ink
- I also ‘painted’ over the sponged doily with the Clear Wink of Stella to give it some ‘glimmer’
Make sure you visit all the blogs and be inspired by what is shared.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS
Libby Dyson – AUSTRALIA You are here
Lisa Ann Bernard
Mary Ann Kay Rossiter
Kimberley Anne Morris
Jenn Curtis Charles
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below