Welcome to another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. Today we’re enticing you with projects from the new Occasions Catalogue and sale-A-Bration Brochure. Extraordinary Hop Sale-A-Bration and Occasions is sure to whet your appetite for new products.
Extraordinary Hop Sale-A-Bration and Occasions
Products from the Occasions Catalogue used in this project
FREE Products from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure in this project
- Bundle and save 10% on regular pricing
- Combine products to gain the most from them e.g stamps, ribbon and Designer Series paper
- Using vellum, place adhesive where you won’t see it e.g behind the sentiment piece; layer butterflies to hide adhesive
- Use Vellum to soften the look of your Designer Series Paper
- Keep small pieces of Designer Series paper for punching e.g both the small and large butterflies match the Butterfly Duet Punch
Extraordinary Hop Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Basics
- Cut your card base of Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut your Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Adhere to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp your sentiment using Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set, Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use your Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to die cut the sentiment. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere where desired on the piece of White Vellum A4 Card Stock
- Flip the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to the wrong side and apply Liquid Multipurpose Glue on the back of the sentiment then adhere the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to the card front covering the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper exactly.
- Use the Butterfly Duet Punch with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and the White Vellum A4 Card Stock to punch out 1 large butterfly from each and 1 small butterfly from the D.S.P.
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere them to each other
- Place Glue Dots on the back of the butterfly element and adhere the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack. Then add a Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere the element to the card front
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Use Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp one of the butterfly images from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
I hope you enjoyed this project. Now you’re off to the delightful Tricia Butts. Have fun hopping.
Blog Hop Participants
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Tricia Butts
- Karie Beglau
- Sharon Dalton
- Vicky Wright
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Narelle Fasulo
- Amanda Farlinger
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Amanda Bates
- Lisa Henderson
- Marieke Bar
- Jan Musselman
- Anja Reuss
- Rachel Macleod
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- June Olsen
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE