Today I sharing yesterday’s Facebook Live Treat Pouches Video with you. These little treat pouches are so quick and easy and would make the perfect package solution for a small gift.
Don’t these look just so cute? In the video I make one size but give the measurements for both. I will list all the measurements for you at the end o you can make them yourself. You can make a lot of these using small amounts of Designer Series Paper.
Here’s the smaller one which has a bow to embellish it. They both close with a velcro dot and I explain in the video how I attach it as a suggested method.
Facebook Live Treat Pouches Measurements
Small Treat Pouch:
- Designer Series Paper measures 6″ x 4 3/4″ or 15 cm x 12 cm
- Score on the 6″ or 15 cm side at 2″, 2 3/4″, 4 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ or 5 cm, 7 cm, 12 cm and 14 cm
- On the 4 3/4″ or 12 cm side score at 4 cm and 10 cm
Larger treat Pouch:
- Designer Series Paper is 6″ x 6″ or 15 cm x 15 cm
- Score on one 6″ or 15 cm side at 2″, 2 3/4″, 4 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ or 5 cm, 7 cm, 12 cm and 14 cm
- Give the D.S.P. 1/4 turn and score at 1 1/2″and 5 1/4″ or 4 cm and 13.5 cm
For both Facebook Live Treat Pouches you need to fold and burnish all score lines and snip according to video or template below.
I hope you enjoyed watching today and you’re able to make some of these Treat Pouches. If you do, please feel free to upload them to my Facebook Business page (click Facebook banner above).
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
Happy Stamping, until next time