Welcome to my blog today for my Fancy Fold with the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from Global Stamping Friends.
Thank you so much for your time today. If you’re hopping in order you have just arrived from the very talented Jenn Curtis Charles. See all the participants in the blog hop by scrolling to the bottom of the post. Try to leave some love in the form of a comment on each post you visit.
For this card use:
- Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (English)
- Path Of Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- Everyday Label Punch
To colour, the small sunflowers stamp the image twice in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Then use:
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
Use the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder with Misty Moonlight A4 Cardstock. Cut Flowers For Every Season 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper for the panels of the accordion fold.
More Fancy Fold
- Cut card stock to 21 cm x 29.7 cm or 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ which serves as the card base
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut card stock to 10.5 cm x 29.7 cm or 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 7.6 cm, 16 cm, 20.4 cm and 23.5 cm or 3″, 5 1/2″, 8″ and 9″. This becomes your accordion fold once you fold it – V, M, V, M. Make sure to burnish the folds well so it lays flat.
- Cut another piece of card 10 cm x 14.4 cm or 4″ x 5 1/4″ and emboss with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- Use D.S.P. pieces cut to 5 cm x 10 cm, 6 cm x 10 cm, 7 cm x 10 cm or 1 1/4″ x 4″; 2 1/4″ x 4″ and 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Belly Band measurement is 3.8 cm x 24.2 cm or 1 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Thank you again for visiting today and spending time on my blog. Next, you’re off to the very talented Tricia Butts
Blog Hop Participants
- Amanda Farlinger
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Tricia Butts
- Jan Musselman
- Rachel Macleod
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Marieke Bart
- Barbara Welch
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.