Welcome to my blog again today. It’s Wednesday so that means it’s Blog Hop time with Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop – Fancy Folds. I hope you like what the Latte Girls share and you are inspired to create some cards with fancy folds.
For this card use:
- Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set
- Bird Ballad Trinkets
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
- Classic Label Punch
Cut the ‘buckle’ from Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 19 cm x 5 cm and scored at 9.5 cm. Stamp some flowers from Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set in Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad on the front and then adhee the birds
Adhere the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper which measures 7 cm x 10 cm to the outside flap. Centre the Classic Label Punch and push it in as far as it will go and punch out. This forms the ‘slot’ for the ‘buckle’.
More Fancy Folds
- Cut Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 21 cm x 10.5 cm and scored at 7.5 cm for your card base
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the ‘buckle.
- Place Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back of the buckle piece and adhere it to the inside of the card ensuring the front flap still goes in through the punched out slot to form the buckle.
- Stamp some flowers from Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set using Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad on the inside of the ‘buckle’ with the sentiment and on the outside of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
REDEEM YOUR $9 COUPON CODES THIS MONTH.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…