Welcome to my blog again this week. Today is another ‘How Do I Do That? Videos with the quick and easy Faux Fabric Technique.
Faux Fabric Technique
For this card use:
Colouring Products used:
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- White Stampin’ Chalk Marker
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Watercolor Pencils
Now watch the video to see how I did this technique
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Embellishments used for both cards were:
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack
More Faux Fabric Technique
The Card stock used was:
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
- Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Bumblebee A4 Card Stock – New for 2020 – 2022
- Magenta Madness A4 Card Stock – New for 2020 – 2022
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.