Today I’m bringing you a fun technique which will make your cards look amazing. The Faux Metal Technique is quick and easy to do with almost any stamp image. Today I have used it with a Christmas card and quite like how the Silver turned out.
How do you like the little star in the corner? Today’s video shows you how I make the card as well as how to do the technique. So watch the video and see how I do this technique.
Faux Metal Technique
Faux Metal Technique Measurements etc.
- Card base is 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 is 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 is 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Insert is 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Ribbon – cut off spool when the bow is tied – so enough to make your bow.
- Scraps of main colour and 2nd colour for sentiment and sentiment backing and for star.
Here’s a look at the inside of the card and the envelope for this Faux Metal Technique:
Libby’s Host Code Club is a VERY special additional reward for any of my Online Customers here in Australia, who place an order ‘over’ $60 and ‘under’ $250. Read all about it HERE and note the current host code below.
SHOP ONLINE: My Online Store is open 24/7 so if you need any of the supplies to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: Do you have any questions? Please leave me a comment
ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA & NEED A CATALOGUE? Please allow me to send you one (if you don’t already have a demonstrator!) Email me with your postal address to: email@example.com
Happy Stamping, until next time