Did you see the Faux Watercoloring in the above image? It’s so much fun to do and very easy as well. You can do it with any stamp set you like on Watercolor Paper.
Here’s my sample card made before I did the Video Tutorial on Faux Watercoloring:
Can you see those little splotches of faded out colour on the card front? Well that’s the Faux Watercoloring technique shown in the video.
Enjoy the video? Learn something new? Please subscribe 🙂
Thank you for your support through subscribing to my channel
Faux Watercoloring Measurements:
- Card base is 14.8cm x 21cm or5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5cm of 4 1/4″. This is a portrait folding card (Whisper White).
- Layer 1 14.3cm x 10cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 13.8cm x 9.5cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Watercolor Paper 13.3cm x 9cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Use the Leaf Punch and lemon Lime Twist to punch out 3 lots of leaves
- Use the Pansy Punch and Flower Shop or Birthday Blossoms to stamp. Adhere flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the Leaves with Glue Dots on the tip of their stems and place where desired
- Adhere all the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then the bundle of layers to the card front with Foam Adhesive Strips
- Curl the petals of the flowers with your Bone Folder
Thank you for visiting with me today and I do hope you enjoyed the video. I’ll be back on Thursday with another video for you.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!