Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop with Flowering Foils this week. This gorgeous Specialty DSP is a Sale-A-Bration Product and can be all your with a $90 order.
For this card use:
- Tags In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) (NEW Sale-A-Bration stamp set available March 3)
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (NEW Sale-A-Bration stamp set available March 3)
- Timeless Label Punch
Tip: Use Sponge Daubers to colour the larger images – so quick and easy
- Granny Apple Green Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Bermuda Bay Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad
Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper #152312
Get this high-quality patterned paper featuring various floral designs and a checker design. This printed paper is great for card making, scrapbooking and other papercrafts. The rose gold and silver foil designs will make any project shine. You can even colour the white areas using your favourite colouring tools. Earn this fancy paper FREE 3 March–31 March 2020, during part two of our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
- 12 sheets of patterned paper: 3 each of 4 single-sided designs
- 12″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Lignin freeProduct colours: rose gold foil, silver foil, white
More Flowering Foils
Add a band of Gold Foil Sheets to the card front. Stamp the sentiment from Tags In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) in Versamark Pad and then heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Repeat with the border image from Tags In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) ensuring you centre it and then punch out using the Timeless Label Punch.
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants:
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.