Today I have a card which is a bit different to my usual cards. Forever Lovely Wash uses the Forever Lovely Photopolymer Bundle and So Hoppy Together Cling Stamp Set with a wash of Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Forever Lovely Wash
Use Shimmery White A4 Card Stock for the card base and the card front. Stamp the flowers in Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad and the leaves in Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad from the Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tip: Line the leaf stamps up with the flowers before stamping in Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
Have a play with the effects you can obtain with this DistINKtive Stamp Set.
Tip: Use the Stamparatus to help align all your stamps and the Edgelits before proceeding
Forever Lovely Wash Basics
- Die cut the flowers using both the floral and edge die from Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies in Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and using the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform.
- Use dots of Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere the die cut to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad from So Hoppy Together Cling Stamp Set
- Stamp the group of hearts in Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels where desired
- Stamp in Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad using the single flower from Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set on the card insert cut from Whisper White A4 Card Stock and on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Note: So Hoppy Together Cling Stamp Set is available from the sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend A$90 on product from either of the current catalogues and /or Clearance Rack, So long as your order totals $90 you may choose from the sale-A-Bration Brochure 1 FREE product.
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.