This week I’m focusing on the All My Love Suite of products. It can be used for valentines day, Anniversaries, Weddings, Engagements or just anything you feel like. With beautiful double sided All My Love 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper, Forever Lovely Photopolymer Bundle, All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack and more. Today I have Forever Lovely created by using the Forever Lovely Photopolymer Bundle from the suite.
This is the first time I’ve used the products from this suite and I absolutely love them. They are so versatile. Use them for:
- Cards for many occasions
- 3D projects
- Other paper crafts
Tip: Cut your cardstock to the length you want and line up the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies down one edge and die cut, then line the Edgelits up again to die cut the rest of the card. Then cut it to the width you want.
Forever Lovely Sentiment
Tip: Make the most of your punches by layering them for an interesting sentiment piece.
- Starburst Punch with Gray Granite A4 Cardstock
- 2″ Circle Punch with Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock
- Everyday Label Punch with Soft Sea Foam A4 Cardstock and stamp the sentiment in Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Pad
Forever Lovely Basics
- Use the Stamparatus to line up the leaf stamp from Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set and stamp in Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad to cover as much of the Whisper White A4 Card Stock card front as you wish.
- Adhere the die cut Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to the stamped Whisper White A4 Card Stock with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Tie the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (I chose the Flirty Flamingo one) with a bow on the top front. Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere the ribbon to the back of the card.
- Adhere this piece to the Gray Granite A4 Cardstock card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere the sentiment pieces together and then add Stampin’ Dimensionals before adhering to the card front where desired
- Use Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.