Today we’re discovering Frames with the Big Shot and the Latte Girls with a Blog Hop.
What You Will Need
- Stamp Sets – At Home With You Photopolymer Stamp Set, Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set and Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Embellishments – Faceted Dots and Linen Thread
- Big Shot – Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits Dies and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Ink – Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad, Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad, So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad, Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad, Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Card – Festive Farmhouse 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper, Basic Black A4 Card Stock, Cherry Cobbler A4 Card Stock, Whisper White A4 Card Stock and Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhesive – Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fine-Tip Glue Pen and Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Tools – Stamparatus and Simply Shammy
I love stamp sets which can be used to make a picture and used for multiple occasions. What do you think?
I’ve also created my own colour palette for the scene. I think it works quite well, especially as the background Designer Series paper is quite a neutral look.
Can you believe I have run out of c^ Whisper White Envelopes? They’re such fantastic quality and I use them for everything. Why not add some to your next order and try them out?
- Cut card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut layer 1 to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Designer Series Paper is cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Die cut your frame by using a Scallop and a plain shape cutting the larger of the two first
- Die cut another piece in a neutral colour to stamp your picture
- Use a number of colours which coordinate to stamp your picture
- Add a rolled up Glue Dot to affix the Linen Thread on which to ‘hang’ your frame
- Place 2 more Glue Dots either side of the frame to adhere the ends of the Linen Thread
- Use Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere your frame to the stamped piece then add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the frame and adhere to the wall.
- Add a Faceted Dot on top of the original Glue Dot covering it completely
- If you wish, stamp the small frame and sentiment on the wall and finish with Faceted Dots
- Cut a piece of card 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp an image on it and adhere to the inside of the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.